Screenshot is the easiest way to capture the contents on your phone screen and share it with others. However, depending on the smartphone you are using, there will be different ways you can take a screenshot on it.
As a result, if you’ve switched phones recently, you may be wondering how to take screenshots on them. If it is a OnePlus smartphone, there are several ways to do this.
Follow along as we list all the different ways to take a screenshot on your OnePlus smartphone.
Method 1: Take a screenshot on OnePlus phone using hardware keys
One of the most popular ways to take a screenshot on Android devices is to use hardware keys. OnePlus smartphones This method is also used, which is very convenient.
With this method, you just have to press a key combination, and the device will capture the screen instantly. Here are the steps to take a screenshot using the hardware method:
- Open the screen you want to capture with your phone.
- Click on Lower the sound And the Energy Key together quickly then release once your phone screen flashes.
Once captured, you’ll see a screenshot preview at the bottom left or bottom right of the screen, depending on where you’ve set the location of the preview window.
Click it to open it for editing. or press Involved A button to open the sharing options to send the screenshot. If you missed clicking on the preview at the right time, you can scroll down on the status bar to access the screenshot in the notification bar.
Clicking on the screenshot also gives you multiple editing options, such as cropping, markup, text, and more, which you can use to annotate, highlight, or crop the screenshot. He hits Memorizes After you finish editing to save the screenshot image.
Captured screenshots are saved to a file shots album in Pictures Application.
Method 2: Take a screenshot on OnePlus phone using gestures
OnePlus offers a range of gestures on its smartphones to give you quick access to various system features. There is also a dedicated gesture for taking screenshots, which makes taking screenshots much easier than the hardware-based method.
First, follow these steps to enable gesture screenshot on your OnePlus phone:
- to open Settings and go to System Settings > Screenshot.
- toggle on switch to Swipe down with three fingers And the Three-finger touch and hold Screenshot options.
Now, you can take the screenshot using gestures like this:
- Open the screen to capture.
- I. To capture the entire screen: Swipe down with three fingers on the screen.
secondly. To capture a portion of the screen: Tap and hold with three fingers on the screen to show the area selection. Swipe down to select the area and lift your fingers to pick it up. To reset your selection, move the selected box up or down on the screen and tap the select button in the upper-right corner to save it.
How to take an animated screenshot on a OnePlus device
Sometimes, taking a regular screenshot or capturing one of the selected areas may not be enough. For example, if you are on a screen with a long list of items, perhaps an article on a website, a settings page, or a long conversation, and you want to capture them all, you need the screenshot scroll function.
Here’s how to take a scrollable screenshot on a OnePlus phone:
- Open the screen with content beyond one page.
- Take a screenshot either using the device buttons or swiping with three fingers.
- Once you have taken the screenshot, tap he moved Below the screenshot preview, it will automatically start capturing the entire screen.
- He hits he did At the bottom to save the captured screenshot. If you don’t want to capture the entire page, swipe up or down on the captured page to adjust the length of the capture.
- Tap the check mark in the upper-right corner to save the screenshot.
Never miss a screenshot again
Screenshot is probably one of the best features on any device, including smartphones. It’s a surefire way to record what’s on your screen, be it an app, an image, or a frame in a video.
With OxygenOS, you can have multiple ways to take screenshots on your OnePlus smartphone, as we discussed earlier in this post. Now, next time you come across something interesting/informative on your screen, you can easily take a screenshot of it and save it for future reference.
Frequently Asked Questions About Taking Screenshots on OnePlus Smartphones
Follow these steps to run a three-finger screenshot on OnePlus:
- to open Settings on your OnePlus device.
- go to the System Settings > Screenshot.
- Toggle off switches for Swipe down with three fingers And the Three-finger touch and hold.
Screenshots are saved in the Screenshots album in a file Pictures Application. To access it via a management file, go to Internal Storage > Pictures > Screenshots.
Although the hardware-based screenshot method is really useful, sometimes it can take a screenshot accidentally when you don’t need it. If this still happens to you, you can disable the screenshot shortcut and rely on the gesture-based method instead.
Here’s how to turn off the screenshot shortcut:
- to open Settings.
- go to the system configuration and choose screenshot.
- toggle off switch for Power and volume down buttons.
#screenshot #OnePlus #smartphone #TechPP